Chelsea vs Watford – Match Preview
FA Premier League, Stamford Bridge, London 8pm
The newly crowned Champions of England go into this fixture with a fully fit squad and Antonio Conte will be looking to maintain his good record by winning the last 2 games of the season at home in front of their own fans.
Watford have secured their place in the Premier League and Walter Mazzarri and his men will want to end the season on a high though their away form this season has been very disappointing.
Ngolo Kante was on the substitute’s bench when Chelsea won the league title against West Bromwich Albion at home and could return in the starting line up. Michy Batshuayi who scored the goal to give Chelsea the title could also have a starting place as will John Terry, who will leave The Blues at the end of the season after 22 years at the club.
Watford’s Christian Kabasele is out injured after suffering a hamstring injury in the defeat to Everton on Friday and Mazzarri is still without centre back’s Younes Kaboul and Craig Cathcart. Miguel Britos still remais sidelined. Tom Cleverley returns after being ineligible against his loanee club, Everton on Friday night.
Player to Watch
Cesc Fabregas has made 27 appearances for The Blues, scoring 4 and assisting 11. Assisting more than 10 times for the 6th consecutive season, a feat only the Spaniard has achieved. His passing ability and vision are second to none and with an FA Cup final on the horizon, Fabregas will be looking to impress Antonio Conte for a starting place at Wembley against his former club, Arsenal.
Chelsea are unbeaten in 6 Premier League meetings against Watford, since losing their first match in 1999.
If Chelsea win their final two fixtures they will become the first club to record 30 English top-flight victories in a 38-game season.
Watford have lost 6 consecutive away games without scoring for the first time since 1952.
- Skybet Price Boost – Eden Hazard to score first – 4/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Chelsea to win 4-0 – 14/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Pedro to score first and Chelsea to win 3-1 – 40/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Mbaye Niang to score first and either Draw 1-1 or Watford to win 2-1 – 95/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Batshuayi to score, Chelsea to score 3+ goals and 7+ Chelsea Corners – 7/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Willian to score, Chelsea to win, over 2.5 goals and 30+ match booking pts – 11/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Costa & Hazard to score and Holebas & Behrami to be carded – 18/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Willian to score, Chelsea to win, Zuniga to be carded and under 50 match booking pts – 25/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Moses to score, Chelsea to win, over 2.5 goals and Cleverley to be carded – 33/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Chelsea to win and Fabregas, Prodl & Behrami to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet 80/1 and Above – Deeney to score and Matic, Behrami & Mariappa to be carded – 400/1
- Skybet 80/1 and Above – Cahill, Cleverley, Deeney & Capoue to be carded – 500/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbet – Pedro to score and Prodl to be carded – 7/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbet – Hazard to score from outside the penalty area and Cahill to score a header – 150/1
- Skybet @FootyAccums RequestAbet – Chelsea to win by 2+ goals, 10+ match corners and 30+ Watford booking pts – 9/1