UEFA U21 European Championships, Semi Final, Miejski Tychach Stadium, Poland 5pm
England U21’s vs Germany U21’s – Match Preview – England go into a major tournament once again having to face fierce rivals Germany in the Semi Finals, this time it’s the young Lions being lead by manager Aidy Boothroyd.
Germany who have named an unchanged side in all 3 group matches, may look to make changes for the Semi Final clash.
England beat hosts, Poland, to reach the Semi Finals after an impressive 3-0 win with goals from Demarai Gray, Jacob Murphy and a penalty from Nathan Baker. The win ensured England as group winners with seven points.
Germany could not end the group as winners as they lost to Italy 1-0 with a goal from Federico Bernadeschi in the first half, though the Germans did have a goal disallowed within the opening 5 minutes.
England hope to have both Nathan Redmond and Nathaniel Chalobah fit for the game. Both players came off injured in the 3-0 win over Poland with Chalobah suffering a groin injury and Redmond’s injury is unknown.
New Watford signing Will Hughes and Norwich’s Jacob Murphy are on standby.
Stefan Kuntz, Germany manager, believes England may have an advantage with 2 extra days to prepare for the match and has signalled at making changes to freshen his side up. But no new injury concerns affect the Germans.
- Skybet Price Boost – Germany U21 to win on Penalties – 12/1
- Skybet Price Boost – James Ward-Prowse to score and England U21 to win in 90 mins – 10/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Max Meyer to score first and Germany U21 to win 2-0 – 66/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Lewis Baker to score first and either England U21 to win 2-1 or England U21 to win 3-1 – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – England U21 to score 2+ goals and 6+ England U21 corners – 11/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – BTTS, over 2.5 goals, 11+ match corners and Under 60 match booking pts – 15/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – A penalty awarded and a player sent off – 12/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Selke to score, Germany U21 to win, BTTS and Holgate to be carded – 18/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Arnold, Chambers, Holgate & Dahoud to be carded – 33/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Draw 2-2, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking pts each team – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Draw 0-0, 8+ match corners and Baker & Arnold to be carded – 150/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – 4+ corners each team, Mawson, Ward-Prowse & Dahoud to be carded and penalty scored – 500/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbets – BTTS, over 2.5 goals, 6+ corners each team and 60+ match booking pts – 33/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbets – Selke to score a header and England U21 to miss a penalty in 90 mins – 350/1