UEFA European Championships, Miejski Stadium, Poland 8pm
Spain U21’s vs Italy U21’s – Match Preview – The second Semi Final of the UEFA U21’s European Championships see’s two of the most successful nations go head to head as Spain take on Italy, a repeat of the 2013 final in which the Spaniard’s won 4-2. The winners will reach the final and take on either England or Germany, which kick’s off at 4pm.
Spain will be fresh after their victory over Serbia, in which a 1-0 win ensured them winners of the group. Spain manager, Albert Celades, made 11 changes to his side’s last group game and will hope the squad are ready for the big clash against the Gli Azzurri.
Italy reached the Semi Final after a 1-0 win over Germany, a single goal from Federico Bernadeschi grabbed the Italians their place as group winners.
Both sides will hope to keep their back line in tact as both nations have had 2 clean sheets so far in the tournament. Spain have scored 9 goals and only conceded the one goal whilst the Italians have scored 5 and conceded 3; which all 3 came against the Czech Republic.
Spain look set to recall Saul Niguez, Marco Ascensio and Hector Bellerin against the Italians, who were all unused substitutes in the win over Serbia. No injury concerns for Albert Celades and his squad.
Italy will be without creative force, Domenico Berardi, and Andrea Conti, who are both suspended due to receiving their 2nd bookings of the tournament, who will be a huge miss for the Italians.
- Skybet Price Boost – Andrea Petagna to score and Italy U21 to win in 90 mins – 12/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Marco Asensio to score from outside the penalty area – 20/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Marco Asensio to score first and Spain U21 to win 3-1 – 70/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Federico Bernardeschi to score first and either Italy U21 to win 2-1 or Italy U21 to win 3-1 – 70/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Deulofeu to score and Spain U21 to win – 3/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Italy U21 to win and under 2.5 goals – 8/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – A penalty awarded and a player sent off – 11/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Bernardeschi & Chiesa to score, BTTS and over 2.5 goals – 22/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Bernardeschi, Ceballos, Pellegrini & Castro to be carded – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Deulofeu to score, BTTS and Bellerin & Benassi to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Asensio to score, over 2.5 goals and Rugani & Gagliardini to be carded – 80/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Draw 2-2 and Bernardeschi, Benassi & Bellerin to be carded – 450/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbets – BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking pts each team – 13/2
- Skybet Featured RequestAbets – Ramirez & Bernardeschi to score and Niguez & Benassi to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbets – Deulofeu to score from outside the penalty area and Italy U21 to score a penalty in 90 mins – 150/1