Ajax vs Tottenham
Wednesday 8 May 2019
UEFA Champions League, Amsterdam Arena
Live on BT Sport 2 HD – Kick-Off: 20:00 GMT
Ajax and Tottenham will go head to head in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final tie this Wednesday.
The first leg saw Ajax narrowly defeat their Premier League opponents on unfamiliar soil. They are now a clean sheet away from the UEFA Champions League final. However, Spurs will not want to make it easy for them and the return of Heung-Min Son could prove vital after his suspension.
Ajax are favourites to win this match with the bookmakers and are priced at 11/10 to win by SkyBet. The Dutch side flew through the knockout rounds with ease taking out Real Madrid and Juventus. They also won silverware over the weekend in a convincing 4-0 victory over Willem II. With just one loss from 15 matches, no one will want to face them. Dusan Tadic has been in inspired form this season and has six goals in the competition. He is 9/2 to score first.
Tottenham have a huge 90 minutes ahead of them and are priced at 23/10 to win the second leg. As if this match wasn’t hard enough, Spurs have to try and win without top goal scorer Harry Kane. A big boost for Mauricio Pochettino is that Heung-Min Son returns who had fun last time they played away in this competition with a brace. The Korean is 11/2 to get his team off to a good start and score first.
Form does not look great for the visitors, who have lost 5 of their last six matches in all competitions. They have kept just one clean sheet in that time. They are 9/2 to win and for both teams to score.
The referee for this match will be German Felix Brych. In the first leg, just two yellow cards were shown. However, this time around it is sure to be a feistier affair with so much on the line. SkyBet are offering 8/11 for 50+ booking points.
Ajax vs Tottenham will be televised live in the UK on BT Sport 2 and kicks off at 20:00 BST.
Prediction: Ajax 1-1 Tottenham
– The visitors have to throw the kitchen sink, but Ajax have been just too good this campaign and should nick it on aggregate.
Suggested Tips – Ajax vs Tottenham – (BET365):
- Correct score: Draw – 1-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Son Hueng-Min – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Ajax vs Tottenham – (SKYBET):
- Correct Score Group Betting – Draw 1-1, 2-2, or 3-3 – 10/3.
- Both Player to Score – Dusan Tadic and Son Hueng-Min – 9/2. (NB).
- Popular RequestABets – Over 1.5 goals, 5+ Ajax corners, 3+ Tottenham corners and 10+ booking points each team – 9/4. (NAP).
Yes or No ? – Q1 – Yes, Q2 – No, Q3 – Yes, Q4 – Yes, Q5 – Yes, Q6 – Yes – 50/1.
Big Odd RequestABets – Ajax vs Tottenham – (SKYBET):
- Popular Player Stats RequestABet – Alli to score a header and Tottenham to score a penalty – 125/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Eriksen to score from outside the area and Ajax to score a penalty – 66/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Eriksen & Heung-min to score, Tottenham to win, 4+ corners each team and Rose to be carded – 80/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Tadic to score, Ajax 2-1, 7+ Tottenham corners and Under 60 match booking points – 80/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Draw 1-1, 10+ match corners and Blind & Wanyama to be carded – 100/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Alderweireld to score a header and Trippier to be carded – 80/1.
Leave a comment