Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion
Sunday 5th May 2019
FA Premier League, Emirates Stadium
Live on Sky Sports Premier League HD – Kick-Off: 16:30 GMT
Arsenal will host Brighton and Hove Albion in Premier League action this Sunday afternoon.
The hosts are still in the hunt for a top four spot with just two matches left in the campaign. Meanwhile, Brighton originally were preparing for this game knowing they needed points to secure top flights status. However with Cardiff losing yesterday to Palace the Seagull’s can visit the Emirates knowing their Premier League status has been secured for another season.
Arsenal are favourites for this match and are priced at 2/5 to win by SkyBet. The Gunners are in hot pursuit of Champions League qualification alongside their glowing Europa League campaign. In midweek, the North London side beat Valencia 3-1 thanks to a brace from Alexandre Lacazette and a late goal from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Frenchman has been prolific this season with 13 goals and 8 assists. He is price boosted to 9/2 to score first.
The referee for this match will be Anthony Taylor. The official is one of the most respected in the top-flight and has averaged 31.4 booking points per match. In their reverse fixture, there were 30 booking points brandished. With much on the line for both sides, SkyBet are offering 11/10 for 40+ booking points.
Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League HD and kicks off at 16:30 BST.
Prediction: Arsenal 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
– The Gunners will be in high spirits after their European success and will need points now more than ever if they are to make the top four.
Suggested Tips – Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (BET365):
- Correct score: Arsenal Win – 3-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Glenn Murray – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Alexandre Lacazette – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (SKYBET):
- Correct Score Group Betting – Arsenal to win 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 – 7/2.
- Popular RequestABet – Arsenal to score 3+ goals, 7+ Arsenal corners and 30+ Brighton booking pts – 11/1.
- Popular RequestABets – Arsenal to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team – 22/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Arsenal to win, over 2.5 goals, Iwobi 1+ shots on target, 7+ Arsenal corners and 20+ Brighton booking pts – 9/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Lacazette & Duffy 2+ shots on target each and Murray & Aubameyang 1+ shots on target each – 50/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Murray to score a header and Arsenal to score a penalty – 50/1.
Big Odds RequestABets – Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (SKYBET):
- Popular RequestABets – Lacazette & Murray to score and Mustafi & Bissouma to be carded – 125/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Mustafi to score a header and Lacazette to score from outside the area – 200/1.
RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Brighton to win, over 2.5 goals, 4+ corners each team and 30+Brighton booking points – 125/1. (Cover Bet).
Leave a comment