Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid – Match Preview
Champions League Semi Final, 2nd Leg, Vincente Calderon, Madrid 7.45pm
Atletico Madrid host their rivals across town, Real Madrid, in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final clash. The Vicente Calderon will see its last ever Champions League match as ‘los Colchoneros’ will be moving into their new stadium next season. The fixture is always a fiercely tested one, with both sets of fans and players wanting to one-up their local rivals and a place in the Champions League final is at stake this time around. The first leg was a very one-sided affair, as Real Madrid cruised home with a 3-0 victory; their Portuguese talisman, Cristiano Ronaldo, scored yet another hattrick. Will Ronaldo add salt to the wounds in the second leg and finish the job he started for Real Madrid?
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer in 90mins – Cristiano Ronaldo – 10/11
The home side will be looking for the performance of their careers to scrape back from the 3-0 aggregate. A comeback would see them write their names in Champions League history in a campaign this year that has already seen a few extraordinary comebacks, Barcelona’s against PSG being the most memorable. Will this Champions League campaign have yet another miracle in store?
Skybet To Qualify – Atletico Madrid – 14/1
With such a large task on their hands, Atletico will be looking to their key men to help them overcome the three-goal deficit. Antione Griezmann has scored five goals and set up two in his 11 Champions League appearances this season, will the Frenchman be on the scoresheet against for his side?
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer in 90mins – Antoine Griezmann – 5/4
Diego Simeone is still without Augusto Matias Fernandez, Juanfran, Jose Maria Giminez and Bernabe who are all still side-lined.
It is likely they will start the match with a similar outfit to the first leg, with the likes of Carrasco and Koke looking to provide service for the strikers. Could this see the home-side hit the back of the Real Madrid net more than once?
Skybet To Score – Atletico Madrid to score 2+ Goals in 90 mins – 11/10
Zinedine Zidane has some big names unfit to play; with Gareth Bale, Pepe and Daniel Carvajal all unavailable to play.
However, Real Madrid have strength and depth in their squad. The likes of Nacho and Danilo could all play if Zidane wants to defend the lead gained in the first leg.
Skybet Clean Sheet – Real Madrid to Keep a Clean Sheet – 3/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Karim Benzema to score and Real Madrid to win in 90 mins – 4/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Antoine Griezmann to score a header – 8/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Isco to score first and Real Madrid to win 2-1 – 70/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Yannick Ferreira Carrasco to score first and either Atletico Madrid to win 2-1 or Atletico Madrid to win 2-0 – 33/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Real Madrid to score 1+ goals and 4+ Real Madrid corners – 8/11
- Skybet RequestAbet Upto 10/1 – Real Madrid to score 2+ goals and 7+ Real Madrid corners – 6/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Upto 10/1 – A Penalty Awarded and a Player Sent Off – 8/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Each Team to take 3+ Corners in Each Half – 12/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Ronaldo & Benzema to score and Gabi & Casemiro to be carded – 18/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – BTTS and Savic, Gabi & Casemiro to be carded – 20/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Griezmann & Niguez to score, BTTS and Godin to be carded – 33/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1- Ramos to score, BTTS and Casemiro & Savic to be carded – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Niguez & Griezmann to score and Savic & Koke to be carded – 125/1
- Skybet Featured RequestAbet – Ronaldo & Griezmann to score, 4+ corners each team and 30+ booking pts each team – 16/1