Barcelona vs Manchester United – Match Preview – Manchester United take on Barcelona as part of their pre – season tour of the USA this Wednesday evening in Maryland, (Thursday morning 12.30am BST). Currently top of the table in the International Champions Cup, the Red Devil’s have so far been in good form with victories over rivals, Manchester City, and a penalty shoot-out win over current European Champions, Real Madrid. And hopefully this will progress to there domestic level when the Premier League begins in August.
Barcelona have played just the once so far and gained a win over Juventus as Brazilian forward, Neymar, scored a brace in the 2-1 win. Currently 3rd with 3 points, Barcelona will hope to end the tournament as winners to end a successive pre – season.
Barcelona trio, Messi, Suarez and Neymar have all been included in the squad and could all feature together. New manager, Ernesto Valverde, will be able to test out new formations and tactics as he looks to build on the win over Juventus on the weekend.
Manchester United will be without Ander Herrera, who suffered an injury in the penalty shoot-out win over Real Madrid. Fellow Spaniard, Juan Mata, is also likely to miss out since injuring himself in the game against Real Salt Lake. New signing Romelu Lukaku and french forward, Anthony Martial, look set to start against the Catalan side.
With both sides possessing huge attacking strengths and vulnerabilities in defence, over 2.5 goals looks a safe bet and even a small wager on both teams to score in both halves. With the likes of Rashford, Lukaku, Messi and Suarez, the FedEx Field crowd of a possible 82,000 could be in for a real treat.
- Skybet Full Time Result and Both Teams to Score – Yes and Draw – 100/30
- Skybet Both Score No Draw – Yes – Evens
- Skybet Both Teams to Score in Both Halves – Yes – 10/1
- Skybet Both Players to Score – Neymar and Marcus Rashford – 15/2
- Skybet Both Teams to Score and Under/Over 2.5 Goals – Yes – 5/6
- Skybet Featured RequestAbet – Neymar & Rashford to score, 11+ match corners and 30+ match booking pts – 25/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking pts each team – 12/1