Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers
Wednesday 11th December 2019
The Championship, St Andrew’s
Live on Sky Sports Football HD – Kick Off: 19:45 GMT
Birmingham City will host Queens Park Rangers in SkyBet Championship action this Wednesday night.
The Blues are unbeaten in four league matches – with three of them 1-1 draws against decent opposition. Meanwhile, QPR turned their form around with a victory over Preston North End in their previous outing and will fancy their chances against this Birmingham side. Both sides are on 28 points – with Birmingham boasting a better goal difference.
Birmingham City are priced at 13/10 to win the match by SkyBet and continue their unbeaten run. The Blues are going steady under Pep Clotet this season and are comfortably midtable. They have failed to win their last two home matches, however, and QPR offer a tricky evening for the midlands outfit.
Going forward, it is no secret they are missing Che Adams who left in the summer for Southampton. Spanish signing Alvaro Giminez has three goals so far this term and is finding his feet at St Andrews. He is priced at 15/8 to score anytime.
QPR are priced at 2/1 to win the match and leapfrog their opponents in the league table. The London club went through some torrid form recently but turned it around with an impressive win against Preston. If you want exciting Championship football, look no further than Eberechi Eze – who is being eyed up by plenty of Premier League clubs.
The attacker is a joy to watch and will be feared by the Birmingham defence. He has nine goals and four assists this season and is priced at 11/4 to score anytime; a great price.
The referee for this match will be Darren Bond. The official has been more than happy to reach into his pocket this season and has averaged 40.5 booking points from his 11 second division matches this season.
The match will be televised on Sky Sports Football HD and kicks off at 19:45.
Prediction: Birmingham City 0-2 Queens Park Rangers
– The score line is boosted to a massive price and is realistic. The visitors have more quality in forward areas and the hosts do struggle to score many goals.
Suggested Tips – Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers – (BET 365)
- Correct Score – Queens Park Rangers to win 2-0 – (link no longer available).
- Anytime Goalscorer – Eberechi Eze – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers – (SKYBET)
- Correct Score Group Betting – QPR to win 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 – 5/2.
- Popular RequestABets – Jutkiewicz & Hugill to score and Dean & Manning to be carded – 100/1.
- Total Goals, Corners and Booking Points – Over 1.5 Goals, Over 8.5 Corners, Over 25 Booking Points – 11/8.
Markets last updated at 19:06 GMT on Wednesday 11th December 2019.