Burnley vs Crystal Palace – Match Preview – Burnley host Crystal Palace this Sunday in the fourth game week of the Premier League.
Crystal Palace have not enjoyed the most fruitful start to the Premier League having lost their first three outings to Huddersfield, Liverpool and Swansea. New manager, Frank De Boer seems to already be on the ropes in terms of his job safety, with SkyBet offerings odds of 4/7 for the Dutchman to be the first Premier League manager to be sacked.
The Londoners have a squad capable of producing much better performances than they have so far, with Christian Benteke yet to get a foothold whilst leading the Palace attack. This match is a must win for the club, who will be down in the dumps if they were to lose their first four matches given the opposition. Can they turn it around?
Burnley have begun their Premier League campaign in promising fashion; having picked up four points from three tough opening fixtures. The 3-2 victory away to Chelsea on the opening day was a huge shock and since, the Northerners have lost to West Brom and drawn away to Tottenham. Currently sitting at a steady 10th, Burnley will be looking to this fixture as another possible three points. Can they continue their impressive start?
As previously mentioned, Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke is yet to find the back of the net this season. In fact, the whole Palace squad is; as they haven’t scored a goal so far in the 2017/18 campaign. Once an unstoppable force in the box, the big Belgian will be hoping to rejuvenate the form of his former self but will have to start scoring quickly if so. Can he score a crucial goal for the visitors?
Burnley recently splashed the cash this summer on striker Chris Wood. The big target man has already got off the mark, scoring the 92nd minute equaliser to secure an impressive point away from home to Tottenham. The Kiwi will be looking to fixtures such as this to add to his tally, can he find some momentum in the Premier League?
- Skybet Price Boost – Sam Vokes to Score a Header – 7/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Andros Townsend to score from outside the penalty area – 10/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Johann Gudmundsson to score first and Burnley to win 2-1 – 80/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Yohan Cabaye to score first and either Crystal Palace to win 1-0 or Crystal Palace to win 2-1 – 33/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Brady to score and Burnley to win – 9/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Over 2.5 goals, 13+ match corners and 50+ match booking points – 16/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Vokes & Benteke to score a header – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Cork & Tarkowski to be carded – 250/1