Crystal Palace vs Brighton and Hove Albion
Monday 16th December 2019
FA Premier League, Selhurst Park
Live on Sky Sports Football HD – Kick Off: 19:45 GMT
Two mid table clubs collide as Crystal Palace host Brighton and Hove Albion in Premier League action this Monday night.
The hosts are unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches – with two coming as victories over Burnley and Bournemouth. Meanwhile, Brighton are hoping to stabilise after some poor form and did so in their last two matches with a win over Arsenal and draw to Wolves. Both holding their own this season.
Crystal Palace are priced at 6/4 to win the match by SkyBet and potentially climb higher into the top half of the table. The Eagles have not been the most exciting team to watch at times this season, but their fans won’t care as they are on course to avoid the drop zone comfortably. Their matches have averaged 2 goals per match – the lowest in the league and they don’t have an out and out goal scorer.
Jordan Ayew is currently their top scorer with four goals and will be key if Palace are to get a win on home soil. He is priced at 15/8 to score anytime.
Brighton and Hove Albion are priced at 19/10 to win the match and gain ground on their Monday night opponents. The visitors have been mightily impressive under Graham Potter this season after many thought they would be certain for relegation. Instead, they have been very consistent, especially against teams that are in the bottom half of the table.
Some great summer business was signing the striker Neal Maupay from Championship side Brentford. The Frenchman has six goals this season, including an impressive half volley against Wolves last time out, and is priced at 15/8 to score anytime.
The match will be televised on Sky Sports Main Event HD and kicks off at 20:00.
Prediction: Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
– Not much to separate these two sides in league position or recent form. Tough to call a winner.
Suggested Tips – Crystal Palace vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (BET 365)
- Correct Score – Draw 1-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Jordan Ayew – (link no longer available).
- Anytime Goalscorer – Neal Maupay – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Crystal Palace vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (SKYBET)
- Correct Score Group Betting – Draw 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 – 10/3.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Zaha 3+ shots on target, Trossard 2+ shots on target & Milivojevic 1+ shots on target – 100/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Dunk to score a header and Townsend to score from outside the area – 250/1.
- Popular RequestABets – Maupay to score, 4+ corners each team and McArthur to be carded – 22/1.
Markets last updated at 17:50 on Monday 16th December.