Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City
Wednesday 11th December 2019
UEFA Champions League, Stadion Maksimir
Live on BT Sport 3 – Kick Off: 17:55 GMT
Manchester City travel Dinamo Zagreb in Champions League action having already qualified the knockout stages and topped Group C.
The hosts still have it all to play for with themselves, Shakhtar Donetsk and Atalanta all still able to take second spot in the group. Meanwhile, it is likely that City won’t feature their strongest side in Croatia with their Premier League title hunt getting harder after derby defeat on the weekend.
Dinamo Zagreb are priced at 29/10 to win the match by SkyBet with their eyes on the knockout rounds. The Croatians will be happy with their return so far in the group and have a chance to potentially qualify if the other match goes in their favour with a win against City. They have lost just one of their last ten matches in all competitions and attacker Mislav Orsic has been on great form in Europe. He has four goals in the competition and is priced at 5/2 to score anytime.
Manchester City are priced at 4/5 to win the match and finish the group stages in style. Pep Guardiola has been vocal in recent days about the standard of his current squad and whether they can compete at the top – with their grip on Premier League leaders Liverpool loosening. The squad have a point to prove and will want to sign off from their unbeaten group stage run in fashion.
Striker Gabriel Jesus has more responsibility with the recent injury to Sergio Aguero and will likely start on Wednesday. The Brazilian will get chances and is price boosted at 9/2 to score first.
The referee for this match will be Carlos del Cerro Grande. In their previous meeting earlier in Group C, there were just 30 booking points. This time around, with everything on the line for the hosts, it could turn into a feisty encounter.
The match will be televised on BT Sport 3 HD and kicks off at 17:55.
Prediction: Dinamo Zagreb 1-2 Manchester City
– Even if the visitors field a weaker side, they still will have so much quality on the pitch with a point to prove.
Suggested Tips – Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City – (BET 365)
- Correct score – Manchester City 2-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Gabriel Jesus – (link no longer available).
- Anytime Goalscorer – Mislaw Orsic – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City – (SKYBET)
- Correct Score Group Betting – Manchester City 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 – 5/2.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Jesus to score a header and Mahrez to score from outside the area – 100/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Bernardo Silva to score from outside the area and Manchester City to score a penalty – 80/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Foden 2+ shots on target, Jesus 2+ shots on target, Mahrez 2+ shots on target & Bernardo Silva 2+ shots on target – 80/1.
Markets updated at 17:22 GMT on Wednesday 11th December 2019.
Leave a comment