UEFA U21 European Championships, Marszałek Piłsudski Stadium, Kraków 7.45pm
Germany U21’s vs Denmark U21’s – Match Preview -Germany will face Denmark at the Under 21 European Championships in Poland this Wednesday. The Germans are heavy favourites entering the match after impressing in their opening fixture with a 2-0 win over the Czech Republic. The Danes will be looking to avenge their previous result, losing to five time winners of the U21 Euros, Italy. A victory will see Germany progress into the next round with ease, they are second favourites to win the tournament, fancy the Germans to go all the way?
The Germans will not take Denmark lightly, with the Danes being the only obstacle in the way of them and the semi-finals. Expect a very similar style of play from the young Germans with a high press and a very potent attack. Germany impressed in their opening fixture where they made easy pickings of Czech Republic, Serge Gnabry being the star performer. The Germans had a total of 24 shots at the Czech’s goal in a dominant performance. Can the Germans make another easy three points this Wednesday?
Denmark will be looking to improve on their previous performance, where they were outclassed by a better Italian side. Germany pose a very similar threat to the Italians with the superior personnel over the Danes, however Niels Frederiksen’s side will have much team spirit entering this match. The bookmakers are fancying Germany to walk all over Denmark however the Danes will be focusing on tightening up at the back with defenders Andreas Maxsø and Patrick Banggaard. Can the Danes pull of a huge shock result in Group C?
Germany have no players injured or suspended ahead of Wednesdays fixture.
Bayern Munich attacker, Serge Gnabry, will be vital again to Germany’s hopes of picking up three more points. The Germany recently transferred from English club, Arsenal, to Bundesliga champions, Bayern Munich. Can Gnabry nab a goal?
Denmark also have no injuries or suspensions for Wednesdays match.
EFL Striker, Kenneth Zohore, is one of the Danes biggest threats. After not scoring in the opener, can the Cardiff striker bag a goal for his country this time around?
- Skybet Price Boost – Serge Gnabry to score and Germany U21 to win in 90 mins – 5/2
- Skybet Price Boost – Germany U21 to win 3-0 – 10/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Max Meyer to score first and Germany U21 to win 2-1 – 50/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Andrew Hjulsager to score first and either Denmark U21 to win 2-1 or Draw 1-1 – 75/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Meyer to score, Germany U21 to win, over 2.5 goals and Under 50 match booking pts – 11/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Meyer to score, Germany U21 to win and Borsting & Holst to be carded – 28/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Platte to score and Arnold, Banggaard & Marcondes to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Germany U21 3-0 and Borsting, Banggaard & Marcondes to be carded – 200/1