Germany vs England Match Preview
Here’s our Germany vs England Match Preview which kicks off at 19:45 tonight and can be watched on ITV.
Gary Cahill takes the captaincy for tonight’s friendly against Germany in Dortmund at 7.45pm.
Gareth Southgate manages his first game as permanent England Manager after being Caretaker Manager for England’s previous 4 games.
England are without Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane and Daniel Sturridge due to injury which gives Jermain Defoe, Jamie Vardy and Marcus Rashford a chance to lead the line. Raheem Sterling missed training on Tuesday and is a doubt and Michail Antonio withdrew form the squad due to a hamstring injury earlier in the week.
Germany will be without Manuel Neuer, Julian Draxler, Mesut Ozil and Mario Gomez as they miss out due to injury. Lukasz Podolski will captain Germany in his final appearance at International level.
Germany have lost only one of 18 games played in Dortmund, losing to Italy in the 2006 World Cup.
England have lost only one of their last 16 away Internationals, back in November 2016 to Spain.
With both squads missing key players and with World Cup qualifiers to play this weekend, I expect the game to end in a draw – that in mind – Skybet have some very lucrative Request-A-Bets (RAB) on offer tonight.
The 50/1 No Goal Scorer/No booking points could be a good shout, however, the last time round these 2 sides met in a friendly in Germany, we thought the game would be a bore-draw – only for it to be a 3-2 thriller, with England coming back from being 2-0 down.
If you fancy a repeat of the last fixture than you may prefer the massive 450/1 England to win 3-2, 4+ Corners in each half and 20+ booking points each team could be more suited.
With it being a friendly we advise avoiding to many bets involving booking points.
Betlayst Picks from SkyBet’s Request a Bet (RAB) offers: –
- Podolski to score, 4+ Corners Each team and Dele Alli to be carded – 40/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Both Teams to Score, 5+ Corners each team and 10+ Booking Points each team – 14/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Germany to Win, under 2.5 goals, under 11 match corners and under 30 match booking points – 10/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- No Goalscorer & No Booking Points – 50/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Vardy to Score First & Dier to be shown the first card – 100/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Muller to Score & Cahill to be carded – 22/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- England 3-2, 4+ Corners in each half and 20+ booking points each team – 450/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Over 4.5 goals, 15+ Match Corners, and 70+ Match Booking points – 500/1 [CLICK TO BET NOW – MARKET REMOVED]
- Leroy Sane to Score first and Germany to Win 3-1 – 100/1 (Scorecast boost) [CLICK TO BET NOW]
- Adam Lallana to score first and either England to win 2-1 or 3-1 – 100/1(Scorecast boost) [CLICK TO BET NOW]