Liverpool vs FC Porto
Tuesday 9 April 2019
UEFA Champions League, Anfield
Live on BT Sport 3 – Kick-Off: 20:00 GMT
Liverpool will host FC Porto in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League tie.
The hosts overcame tough opposition in Bayern Munich in the last round, with a 3-1 win in the second leg. Meanwhile, FC Porto surprised the bookmakers and beat AS Roma over two legs.
Liverpool are heavy favourites for this match and are priced at 3/10 to win the match by SkyBet. The Merseyside outfit are unbeaten in 14 matches and their last three home matches in the competition have seen them keep a clean sheet. Sadio Mane has been in inspired form as of late and grabbed an impressive brace away against Bayern Munich in the last round. He is 1/1 to score anytime.
Another threat to Porto’s defence is winger Mohamed Salah who has continued his scoring from last season and is 16/5 to break the deadlock.
FC Porto will still have nightmares from last season against the same opposition where they were thrashed in the knockout rounds. They are priced at a huge 9/1 to win. The Portuguese have also been in great form, with just one loss from their last ten matches in all competitions. Striker Moussa Marega has scored a penalty in two of their last three away trips. He is 4/1 to score anytime.
Porto have failed to score in two of their previous meetings with Liverpool. Liverpool are 1/1 to win to nil once again.
The referee for this match will be Spaniard Mateu Lahoz. The last time these two met in the second leg of their tie last year there was only 30 booking points. SkyBet are offering 13/8 for 60+ booking points.
Liverpool vs FC Porto will be televised on BT Sport 3 and kicks off at 20:00.
Prediction: Liverpool 3-0 FC Porto
– The hosts shouldn’t have any trouble against Porto in front of an Anfield crowd.
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs FC Porto – (BET365)
- Correct Score – Liverpool to win 3-0 – (link no longer available).
- To Win To Nil – Liverpool – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs FC Porto – (SKYBET)
- Price Boost – Sadio Mane to score from outside the penalty area. – 25/1.
- Total Goals, Corners and Cards – Over 2.5 Goals, Over 10.5 Corners, and Over 35 Booking Points – 4/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABets – Firmino & Mane 2+ shots on target each – 9/2. (NAP).
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Firmino, Mane & Salah to score, Liverpool 3-0 and 20+ Porto booking pts – 100/1.
- RequestABet Specials Up to 10/1 – Mane to score, Liverpool to score 2+ goals, 5+ match corners and 20+ match booking pts – 13/8.
- RequestABet Specials Up to 10/1 – Liverpool to win to nil, Liverpool to score 2+ goals, 5+ Liverpool corners and Liverpool / Liverpool HT/FT – 3/1. (NB).
Odds and markets last updated on Tuesday 9th April 2019 @19:01 GMT. Keep checking back to see if there’s any updates to markets – the time stamp in the previous sentence for when we update tips on this page will be updated.
Remember to keep visiting the tips and preview area for further updates and betting previews around this week’s other European games.
Promotional Offer from BET 365