Liverpool vs Genk
Tuesday 5th November 2019
UEFA Champions League, Anfield
Live on BT Sport 3 – Kick Off: 20:00 GMT
Liverpool host Genk in Champions League action this Tuesday as their hectic schedule continues.
Jurgen Klopp’s side continue to get over the line by any means necessary and they left it late on the weekend against Aston Villa. Mane popped up in added time to ensure Liverpool remained unbeaten in the league. Meanwhile, Genk are in poor form with one win in all competitions from their last five matches.
Liverpool are priced at 1/10 to win this match by SkyBet. The defending European champions will be feeling the fatigue of their recent midweek, weekend schedule which could see some changes to the line-up. One player who has continued to impress, and was the hero on the weekend, is Sadio Mane. Mane has nine goals in all competitions this season and is priced at 14/5 to score first.
Another player who has made a recent impact is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The midfielder is still trying to regain full fitness and scored two goals in their previous Champions League fixture. He is priced at 9/5 to score anytime.
Genk are priced at 22/1 to win the match, against the odds away at the formidable Anfield. In the reverse fixture, the Belgians made a great account of themselves by playing some free-flowing football and without fear against the Premier League leaders. Striker Mbwana Aly Samatta was a real threat at the spearhead of the Genk attack and proved his aerial dominance in the previous meeting between these two. The pacey frontman may not get many chances but will work his socks off and is 4/1 to score anytime.
The referee for this match will be Slovakian Ivan Kruzliak. In the previous fixture, just two cards were brandished in a match that was a lot tighter than many expected. SkyBet are offering 11/10 for 40+ booking points.
The match will be televised on BT Sport 3 HD and kicks off at 20:00.
Prediction: Liverpool 3 – 0 Genk
– This should be a comfortable night for the hosts, who will want to confirm qualification to the knockout stages.
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Genk – (BET 365)
- Correct score – Liverpool to win 3-0 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Sadio Mane – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Genk – (SKYBET)
- Correct Score Group Betting – Liverpool to win 3-0, 3-1, or 3-2 – 11/4.
- Time of First Goal – 0-10 minutes – 2/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABet – Alexander-Arnold to score from outside the area and Liverpool to score a penalty – 33/1.
- Popular Player Stats RequestABet – Mane to score first and Milner to be shown the first card – 80/1.
- RequestABet Specials 11/1 to 28/1 – Salah & Mane to score and Liverpool 3-0 – 16/1.
Markets Last Updated – Tuesday 5th November 2019 – 19:08 GMT.