Liverpool vs Huddersfield Town
Friday 26th April 2019
FA Premier League, Anfield
Live on Sky Sports Premier League HD – Kick-Off: 20:00 GMT
Liverpool will host relegated Huddersfield Town as they continue their final push for the Premier League title.
Manchester City’s victory against Manchester United in midweek means Liverpool went down to second place, however they still can win the league if their rivals slip up, so a win is vital. Meanwhile, the visitors don’t have much to play for as they sit rock bottom of the standings and are already relegated.
Liverpool are heavy favourites for this match and are priced at 1/14 by SkyBet to win. The hosts are in incredible form with nine straight victories in all competitions. However, this form has still not been enough for them to top the table at this time. They trail the leaders by one point with three matches left to go. Jurgen Klopp will want this game to bed in the first half and will need his attackers to score early. Sadio Mane has been electric this season with 18 goals. He is 3/1 to score first.
Huddersfield are priced at 28/1 to win. It has been an abysmal campaign for the Terriers who cannot wait for the final day of the season, however they will have to endure a tough evening this Friday. The visitors have lost 11 of their last 12 away matches in all competitions, so form isn’t even on their side. Going forward, they have been incredibly out of their depth without a recognised goal scorer. In their last outing they did manage to find the back of the net with Karlan Ahearne-Grant. He is 7/2 to score anytime.
The referee for this match will be Kevin Friend. The official has shown his no-nonsense side at times this season and has averaged 40 booking points per match in the top-flight. However, when these two met earlier in the season is was a rather tame affair with just 20 booking points. SkyBet are offering 2/1 for 40+ booking points.
The match will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League HD and kicks off at 20:00.
Prediction: Liverpool 4-0 Huddersfield Town
– This should be a very easy evening for the hosts at Anfield.
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Huddersfield Town – (BET365):
- Correct score: Liverpool to win – 4-0 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Sadio Mane – (link no longer available).
- Away Win – Huddersfield Town to win – (link no longer available). (Outside Cover).
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Huddersfield Town – (SKYBET):
- Price Boost – Mohamed Salah to score a brace – 11/4.
- Price Boost – Virgil Van Dyke to score a header – 9/1.
- Popular RequestABet – Mane & Salah to score and Henderson & Schindler to be carded – 100/1.
- Goalscorer Treble – Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino – 7/2. (NB).
- Previous RequestABet Winners – Liverpool to score 2+ Goals, 5+ Liverpool corners and 20+ Huddersfield Town booking points – 2/1. (NAP).
Yes or No? – Q1 – No, Q2 – Yes, Q3 – Yes, Q4 – Yes, Q5 – No, Q6 – Yes – 40/1.RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Salah to score, Liverpool to score 4+ goals, 11+ Liverpool corners, Hogg to be carded and 30+ Huddersfield booking pts – 100/1.
Odds and markets last updated on Friday 24th April 2019 @18:11 GMT. Keep checking back to see if there’s any updates to markets – the time stamp in the previous sentence for when we update tips on this page will be updated.
Leave a comment