Liverpool vs Manchester United
Sunday 16th December 2018
FA Premier League, Anfield
Live on Sky Sports Premier League – Kick-Off: 16:00 GMT
Liverpool and Manchester United will lock horns in one of the Premier League’s most historic fixtures this Sunday afternoon.
The hosts are unbeaten in their 16 matches so far and top the table with 42 points. Meanwhile, Manchester United are sixth in the table however high in confidence after their 4-1 drubbing of Fulham in their previous outing.
Liverpool are priced at (link no longer available) to win this match by BET365. History does not fair them well in this fixture with just one win in their previous ten matches at Anfield. However, at home this season they have won six and drawn one – a formidable outfit. Attacker Mohamed Salah has rekindled last season’s form with ease. He currently has 10 league goals and is priced at (link no longer available) to score first.
Defensively, they have been near perfect at home. They have conceded just one goal all season. BET365 have priced them at (link no longer available) to win to nil. They have also been fast out the blocks this season, scoring the opening goal in 13 of their 16 matches. They are 2/5 to do so again.
Manchester United are priced at (link no longer available) to win on Sunday. Recent form has hindered United’s progress with just one win from their last five matches. They have not utilised their scoring ability to the max this season as they are the lowest scorers in the top six. Anthony Martial has been the fans favourite this season and has 7 goals to his name for this campaign. He is (link no longer available) to score anytime.
Their inconsistent nature has made them an entertaining side to watch. Jose Mourinho’s side have seen 13 of their 16 matches have over 2.5 goals in them. BET365 are offering (link no longer available) for over 3.5 goals in this match.
The referee for this match will be Martin Atkinson. The official has averaged 35 booking points in his 13 Premier League matches.
Liverpool vs Manchester United will be televised live in the UK on Sky Sports Premier League with Kick-Off at 16:00 GMT.
Prediction: Liverpool 3 – 1 Manchester United
– Nobody looks like they can stop this Liverpool side.
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Manchester United – (BET365):
- Correct score: Liverpool to win 3-1 – (link no longer available).
- Mohamed Salah to score anytime – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Liverpool vs Manchester United – (SKYBET):
- Player Stat Accumulator – Mohammend Salah 4+ Shots on Target, 2+ Romelu Lukaku Offsides & Roberto Firmino 1+ assist – 40/1.
- RequestABet Specials 11/1 to 28/1 – Fellaini, Mane & van Dijk 1+ shots on target each – 12/1.
- Price Boost – Mohamed Salah and Romelu Lukaku to both score. – 11/2.
- Popular RequestABet – Liverpool to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team. – 11/1.
- Popular RequestABet – Salah, Firmino & Mane to score and Liverpool 4-0 – 100/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Rashford to score, Manchester United to win and van Dijk & Herrera to be carded – 100/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Draw 0-0, 3+ Corners each team and Robertson & Bailly to be carded – 150/1.
- Goalscorer Treble – Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino all to score – 12/1.
Odds and markets last updated on Sunday 16th December @10:10 GMT. Keep checking back to see if there’s any updates to markets – the time stamp in the previous sentence for when we update tips on this page will be updated.
Remember to keep visiting the tips and preview area for further updates and betting previews around the domestic action over the festive period.