Malaga vs Real Madrid – Match Preview
La Liga, La Rosaleda Stadium, Malaga 7pm
Real Madrid can clinch the La Liga trophy this Sunday when they travel to Malaga on the final day of the season. The ‘Galacticos’ are currently three points ahead of El Clasico rivals, Barcelona, and a point would see any result for Barcelona against Eibar insignificant towards their hopes for the title. However, Zinedine Zidane will want his men to flex their footballing muscle and win the title in typical Madrid style. Will Real Madrid get the job done?
Skybet Full Time Result – Real Madrid to Win – 1/4
The hosts, Malaga, have had a mediocre campaign. They’re currently 11th in the league standings with nothing riding on this final fixture. However, they enter this match in good form having won four of their last five matches and drawing the other. The Spanish outfit have averaged 2.8 goals in their last five fixtures with their main attacker, Sandro Ramirez, scoring five in the last five matches. Will we see a goal fest on Sunday?
Skybet Under/Over 3.5 Goals – Over 3.5 Goals in 90 mins – 8/15
Real Madrid still have a chance at a historic double as they are also in the Champions League final where they will face Juventus. Zinedine Zidane will have truly made his mark on the Spanish super club if he pulls off an impressive double.
Title chasers, Real Madrid, have received two big boosts to their squad in the form of Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez. Zidane will look to utilise this advantage as he looks to win the league in style and display a vintage Real Madrid performance full of flair and goals.
Dani Carvalhal also returns for Madrid which adds more defensive options for Zidane to consider.
Will the possible return to the starting 11 for Carvalhal help Real Madrid keep a vital clean sheet?
Skybet Clean Sheet – Real Madrid to keep a clean sheet – 13/8
Malaga are still without centre-back, Bacary Kone, who is still nursing an injury to his achilles tendon.
Attacking midfielder, Juanpi Anor, is also doubtful with a groin injury whilst right back, Roberto Rosales, could make a return for the ‘Boquerones’.
Malaga will be looking to striker, Sandro Ramirez, to help them overcome the tough opposition. The ex-Barcelona player is in red hot form and would be a good bet to find the back of the net yet again.
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer – Sandro Ramirez to score anytime in 90 mins – 9/4
- Skybet Price Boost – Sandro Ramirez and Karim Benzema both to score in 90 mins – 5/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Real Madrid to win 4-1 – 14/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Isco to score first and Real Madrid to win 3-0 – 50/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Sandro Ramirez to score first and either Draw 1-1 or Draw 2-2 – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking pts each team – 9/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – A penalty awarded and a player sent off – 13/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Each team to take 3+ corners in each half – 20/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Over 4.5 goals, 15+ match corners and 70+ match booking pts – 40/1