Newcastle United vs Liverpool
Saturday 4th May 2019
FA Premier League, St James’ Park
Live on Sky Sports Premier League HD – Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
Newcastle United will host title contenders Liverpool in Premier League action this Saturday night.
Rafa Benitez side are in good form as they recently confirmed their Premier League status for another season with three matches unbeaten. Meanwhile, Liverpool are still hunting down Manchester City at the top of the table with just two matches remaining.
Newcastle United are huge underdogs despite home advantage and are priced at 15/2 to win by SkyBet. Rafa Benítez’ side have made St James Park a fortress with just two losses from their last ten home matches. In fact, Liverpool haven’t won at Newcastle since 2013, when they comfortably beat them 6-0.
Striker Ayoze Perez has been clinical recently with goals in three consecutive matches. He is price boosted to 9/1 to open the scoring.
Liverpool are priced at 4/11 to win this match. With two matches left, all Liverpool can do is try and win them both and hope Manchester City slip up, who are one point ahead of them. They are in good form domestically, with seven consecutive wins and an average of 2.86 goals in that period. Sadio Mane has been crucial to this success as he took his tally to 20 Premier League goals. The Senegalese attacker is price boosted to 4/1 to score first.
The referee for this match will be Andre Marriner. The official has been one of the more reasonable with the players this season and has averaged 31.2 booking points per match in the top-flight. When these two last met, not one card was shown in Liverpool’s convincing 4-0 victory. SkyBet are offering 4/6 for 30+ booking points.
Newcastle United vs Liverpool will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League HD and kicks off at 19:45.
Prediction: Newcastle United 0-2 Liverpool
– The away side should run out victors but will find it difficult at St James Park.
Suggested Tips – Newcastle United vs Liverpool – (BET365):
- Correct score: Liverpool Win – 2-0 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Sadio Mane – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Newcastle United vs Liverpool – (SKYBET):
- Correct Score Group Betting – Liverpool to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 – 6/4.
- RequestABet Specials 33/1 to 66/1 – Draw 0-0 at HT and Newcastle 1-0 at FT – 33/1.
- Both Players to Score – Sadio Mane and Ayoze Perez – 15/2.
- Price Boost – Virgil Van Dyke to score a header – 12/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Perez, Henderson, Mane & Rondon 1+ shots on target each – 10/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Sturridge, Salah & Mane 1+ shots on target each – 6/5. (NB).
- RequestABet Specials up to 10/1 – Over 1.5 Goals, 3+ corners each team and 30+ match booking points – 5/2. (NAP).
- Player Stats RequestABets – Salah 2+ shots on target & Mane 2+ shots on target – 7/2.
80/1+ RequestABet Picks – Newcastle United vs Liverpool – (SKYBET):
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Salah & van Dijk to score and Liverpool 2-0 – 125/1.
- RequestABet Specials 80/1 and above – Ritchie & Rondon to score and Newcastle 2-1 – 300/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Rondon & Mane to score a header – 125/1.
Player Stats RequestABets – Rondon to score a header and Liverpool to miss a penalty – 200/1.Popular RequestABets – Rondon & Salah to score and Schar & Alexander-Arnold to be carded – 125/1.
Leave a comment