Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City
Sunday 10th February 2019
FA Premier League, Wembley Stadium
Live on Sky Sports Premier League HD – Kick-Off: 13:30 GMT
Tottenham will entertain Leicester City in Premier League action thus Super Sunday.
The hosts enter this match in good form with three league wins in a row. An impressive feat given their recent absentees. Meanwhile, the visitors will be hoping to end their nightmare run which has seen them get just one point from their last four outings.
Tottenham are favourites for this encounter and are priced at 4/6 by SkyBet to win the match. Spurs have made small marginal gains on the top two in recent weeks. Their 8 wins in last 10 matches a big factor. The comeback of South Korean Son Heung-Min has been vital for Mauricio Pochettino’s side. Son has scored in both matches since his return from the Asian Cup and has 10 for the campaign. He is 7/2 to break the deadlock.
Spurs have also continued an unusual record of not managing a draw in their 25 league matches. They are also yet to take part in a 0-0 match. If you fancy a goal fest, it is 9/1 for both teams to score in both halves.
Leicester are in a tough spot and their price reflects that, with a market of 4/1 on SkyBet for them to win. The Foxes recent woes has put manager Claude Puel under some pressure. Whilst they have scored a goal in their last six matches, they have only managed to win just one. Attackers James Maddison and Jamie Vardy have struggled in recent weeks to find the back of the net. Vardy is the club’s top scorer with seven for the term and is 11/5 to score anytime and get back to his goal scoring ways.
Leicester’s away matches have been a haven for corners. Their matches on the road have produced an average of 11.69 corners. SkyBet are offering 1/1 for 11+ corners.
The referee for this match will be Michael Oliver. The official has received much praise this season for his performances and has averaged 31.4 booking points in his 14 Premier League matches in charge.
The match will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League HD and kicks off at 13:30.
Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Leicester City
– This could be a tight match however the home side’s confidence without Harry Kane should see them grab three points.
Suggested Tips – Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City – (BET365):
- Correct score: Tottenham Hotspur to win 2-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Son Heung-Min – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City – (SKYBET):
- Correct Score Group Betting – Tottenham Hotspur to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 – 7/4.
- RequestABet Special up to 10/1 – Over 1.5 goals, Heung-min 1+ shots on target & Moura 1+ shots on target, 6+ match corners and 20+ match booking pts – 5/2.
- Popular RequestABet – Maddison to score from outside the area and Tottenham to score a penalty – 80/1.
- RequestABet Insurance – Jamie Vardy to score, Davinson Sanchez to be carded and Toby Alderweireld to be carded – 125/1.
Odds and markets last updated on Sunday 10th February @10:27 GMT. Keep checking back to see if there’s any updates to markets – the time stamp in the previous sentence for when we update tips on this page will be updated.
Remember to keep visiting the tips and preview area for further updates and betting previews around the domestic action and European action midweek.