Tottenham vs Brighton and Hove Albion
Thursday 26th December 2019
FA Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Live on Amazon Prime – Kick Off: 12:30 GMT
Tottenham will host Brighton and Hove Albion in a Premier League Boxing Day bust-up.
Spurs are looking to continue pushing for the top four places after a couple setbacks in recent weeks with losses against Chelsea and Manchester United. Meanwhile, Brighton are chugging along nicely as they aim to keep an arm’s length between themselves and the drop zone.
Tottenham are priced at 4/7 to win the match by SkyBet and bounce back from their poor showing against Chelsea. Jose Mourinho has given Spurs a new lease of life since taking the hot-seat but suffered his worst defeat yet last time out against Frank Lampard’s Chelsea. The hosts will want to right that wrong as they have fallen a couple places down the table to 7th.
Going forward, Harry Kane has been his usual clinical self and has nine goals so far this term. He is priced at 14/5 to open the scoring.
Brighton and Hove Albion are priced at 9/2 to win the match and pull off a shock victory away in London. Graham Potter’s side have become much more resilient this season and have been a tough team to crack at times. However, they enter this match without a win in three matches and Spurs are their hardest test in comparison. Three of Brighton’s last four defeats have seen them crumble in the first half, and Spurs will be looking to start quick.
Neal Maupay has been the standout this season for the South Coast outfit with seven goals to his name. He is priced at 7/4 to score anytime.
The referee for this match will be Graham Scott. The official has been one of the more lenient in the topflight this season – with an average of 34.5 booking points from his 10 Premier League matches. SkyBet are offering 7/4 for 40+ booking points.
The match will be televised on Amazon Prime Video and will kicks off at 12:30.
Prediction: Tottenham 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
– The hosts need a win and will be all up for giving their fans a late Christmas present.
Suggested Tips – Tottenham vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (BET 365)
- Correct Score – Tottenham Hotspur to win 3-1 – (link no longer available).
- First Goalscorer – Harry Kane – (link no longer available).
- Anytime Goalscorer – Neal Maupay – (link no longer available).
Suggested Tips – Tottenham vs Brighton and Hove Albion – (SKYBET)
- Correct Score Group Betting – Tottenham Hotspur to win 3-0, 3-1, or 3-2 – 4/1.
- Popular PlayerStat RequestABet – Alli & Dunk to score a header – 200/1.
- Player Stats RequestABets – Kane 2+ shots on target & Maupay 1+ shots on target and 3+ Tottenham corners – 6/4.
Markets last updated on Thursday 26th December at 00:40 GMT.