West Ham United vs Chelsea – Match Preview – The Premier League has graced us with a London Derby this weekend as West Ham host Chelsea. Two teams competing at the two different ends of the table yet three points is a must for both.
West Ham are currently 19th in the Premier League with 10 points from 15 matches. Having recently appointed David Moyes, things don’t seem to be looking up for the Hammers as many believe they are a real possibility for relegation at the end of the season. They invested heavily into their squad over the summer and it is yet to yield results as their recent form suggests. They have drawn two and lost four of their most recent six outings. Michail Antonio has been one of the only positive signs for Hammers fans this season so far and will be the main threat for them against this rigid and strong Chelsea defence.
Bet365 – Match Result – West Ham to Win – (link no longer available)
Chelsea are currently third in the Premier League with 32 points from 15 games. Only the two Manchester sides sit above them however they will take some catching. After some shaky performances of late, Antonio Conte’s side seemed to have settled back into winning ways with their most recent Premier League outing seeing them overcome a tough Newcastle side, 3-1. Two goals from Eden Hazard and a goal from Alvaro Morata has only increased the profile of the two strikers who are in red hot form. The Belgian and Spaniard seem to bring the best out of each other and create a formidable attack that should be too much for the West Ham defence.
Bet365 – Correct Score – Chelsea to Win 3-1 – (link no longer available)
Chelsea have scored two or more goals away from home more than at Stamford Bridge. In 57% of their away games they have found the net at least twice. West Ham have been awarded an average of 5.5 corners every home match. Catching Chelsea out on the break could result in winning corners.
Anthony Taylor takes charge of the match at the London Stadium. Taylor has officiated nine Premier League matches this season and awarded an average of 37.8 booking points per game.
- Skybet Price Boost – Eden Hazard 3+ Shots On Target – 5/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Michail Antonio to score a header – 14/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Hazard to score, Chelsea to win, over 2.5 goals and Under 12 match corners – 9/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – A Penalty Awarded and a Player Sent Off – 11/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Morata to score, Chelsea to win, BTTS and Ogbonna to be carded – 25/1
- Skybet To Score from Outside the Area – Marcos Alonso – 12/1
- Bet365 – Anytime Goalscorer – Cheikhou Kouyate – (link no longer available)
- Bet365 – Half Time/Full Time – Chelsea/Draw – (link no longer available)