West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur – Match Preview – West Ham host fellow London club Tottenham Hotspur at the London Stadium this Saturday in the Premier League.
Both sides haven’t had their dream start to proceedings domestically since the start of the season with the hosts only starting to show mild signs that their squad, that is capable of performing to a high level, actually can.
Tottenham have enjoyed a great start to their campaign in the UEFA Champions League, however they are continuing to have hiccups in the Premier League. Their most recent outing saw them draw to last season’s relegation fighters Swansea City.
The game could prove to be low scoring as both sides have had bore draws in their most recent matches. With both defences proving to be tight and organised, could it see a low scoring affair?
Tottenham are currently sitting in fifth in the Premier League on eight points after five matches. Harry Kane has begun to find his shooting boots after yet another dry August month for goals. Dele Alli is continuing to rise his stock with assists and goals and most importantly for Spurs fans, their new centre back Sanchez is fitting into the defence like a glove. Mauricio Pochettino will hope his sides attacking prowess will prove too much for the West Ham defence and will look to dominate the possession stats to produce the most chances. Can his side claim a big three points?
Slaven Bilic has endured a stressful time as West Ham manager for as long as you can imagine. He seemed to have a positive transfer window with the introductions of Marko Arnautovic and Javier Hernandez, getting fans excited at the London Stadium. Joe Hart has also begun to prove some of his nay-sayers he isn’t past it just yet with two clean sheets in the last two Premier League matches. West Ham are currently seventeenth in the Premier League with only goal difference keeping them outside of the relegation zone. With only four points to their name, a win is needed now more than ever to take off some of the pressure.
Having seemed to have now laced up his shooting boots after taking some time to get going, Harry Kane will prove the biggest threat once more and has a good record against The Hammers. Can he find the back of the net?
- Skybet Price Boost – Andy Carroll to score a header – 8/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Dele Alli to score first and Tottenham to win 2-1 – 40/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Javier Hernandez to score first and either West Ham to win 2-1 or West Ham to win 3-1 – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team – 11/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Alli to score, Tottenham to win and Reid & Vertonghen to be carded – 28/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Hernandez to score, West Ham to win, over 2.5 goals and Alli to be carded – 40/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Tottenham 2-1 and Obiang, Dembele & Reid to be carded – 200/1
- Pundits RequestAbet – Matt Le Tissier RAB – Kane to score 2+ goals, Tottenham to win, BTTS and 50+ match booking pts – 14/1
- Skybet Penalty Specials – Tottenham To Be Awarded A 2nd Half Penalty – 13/2
- Skybet Player Card Accumulators – Cheikhou Kouyate and Eric Dier both to be carded – 20/1