West Ham vs Liverpool – Match Preview
FA Premier League, Olympic Stadium, London 2.15pm
West Ham take on Liverpool today knowing their safety in the league is secure as they currently sit in 12th position with 42 points.
Liverpool will be hoping to secure a win in order to fend off the push from Manchester City and Arsenal for the Champions League places.
Liverpool are in 4th position and 2 points behind Manchester City with Arsenal in 5th, one point behind The Reds.
West Ham will be without both Captain Mark Noble and Cheikhou Kouyate for the remainder of the season as both have had surgery on long standing injuries.
Andy Carroll will miss out against his former club along with Michail Antonio, Pedro Obiang and Diafra Sakho who are all still injured.
Roberto Firminho and Lucas Leiva could feature but are doubts due to muscular problems.
Daniel Sturridge could be in line for a starting place after coming off the bench in the last few games and Adam lallana should also feature.
Player to Watch
Phillipe Coutinho has been highlighted many times but he is a class act. His dribbling and vision of the game is brilliant and he is still only 24. He will enjoy the space on the large field at the Olympic Stadium and looks likely to be on the scoresheet once again.
- Skybet Price Boost – Philippe Coutinho to score from outside the penalty area – 13/2
- Skybet Price Boost – Andre Ayew to score and West Ham to win in 90 mins – 10/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Georginio Wijnaldum to score first and Liverpool to win 2-1 – 66/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Manuel Lanzini to score first and either West Ham to win 2-0 or Draw 1-1 – 45/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – A goal in each half and 5+ corners each half – 3/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Sturridge to score and Byram to be carded – 13/2
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – West Ham to score 2+ goals and 6+ West Ham corners – 11/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Over 2.5 goals, 4+ corners each team and Byram & Can to be carded – 22/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1- Ayew to score, West Ham to win, over 2.5 goals and Fonte to be carded – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1- Lanzini to score, West Ham to win, BTTS and 40+ West Ham booking pts – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Ayew & Lallana to score, 5+ corners each team and Collins & Fonte to be carded – 350/1