West Ham vs Tottenham Hotspur – Match Preview
FA Premier League, Olympic Stadium, London 8pm
Tottenham will continue their pursuit of Chelsea at the top of the table this Friday night. Spurs will visit the Olympic Stadium to face a West Ham side who have been unimaginative and dull as of late. The Hammers have had a mediocre season by their standards having drawn their last three matches against Sunderland, Everton and Stoke. Tottenham on the other hand, have won their last nine Premier League matches on the bounce making them a force to be reckoned with at the business end of the season.
The last time these two met earlier in the season, it was quite the spectacle. Two very late Harry Kane goals saw the North Londoners steal all three points in a match West Ham had been leading for most of the match.
West Ham have several players who are unavailable for selection this Friday. Michail Antonio, Pedro Obiang, Angelo Ogbonna and Gokhan Tore are all still nursing injuries whilst Arthur Masuaku, Diafra Sakho and Andy Carroll could all be available for selection. Could they return and bolster the West Ham attack?
Skybet To Score 1+ Goals – West Ham – 8/13
Tottenham’s Harry Winks and Erik Lamela are still side-lined with injury. However, promising news for Spurs fans as Danny Rose is close to making a full recovery but it is unknown whether he’ll be risked this Friday night. Can Spurs keep a clean sheet without their first choice left-back?
Skybet Clean Sheet – Tottenham – 6/5
Kane will remain a key player for the visitors, he’s scored 21 goals so far in the Premier League campaign and will be relied on to find the back of the net yet again this Friday.
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer – Harry Kane – 4/7
West Ham’s record signing, Andre Ayew, has been at the spearhead of the Hammers’ attack in the past few matches. His work-rate and flair often makes him a headache for defences, will he be creating more headaches for Mauricio Pochettino’s men?
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer – Andre Ayew – 3/1
After Spurs experienced the ecstasy of overcoming their North London rivals last weekend, they will be full of confidence heading to the Olympic Stadium. Their potent attack could prove too much for the West Ham defence, it’s tough to see Tottenham not getting the win.
- Skybet Price Boost – Christian Eriksen to score from outside the penalty area – 5/1
- Skybet price Boost – Tottenham to win 3-1 – 12/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Harry Kane to score first and Tottenham to win 3-0 – 25/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Manuel Lanzini to score first and either West Ham to win 2-1 or Draw 1-1 – 55/1
- Skybet Pundit’s Picks Charlie Nicholas’s Tip – Both Players to Score – Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen – 5/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials Upto 10/1 – 8+ Tottenham corners and 30+ West Ham booking pts – 9/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials Upto 10/1 – Kane to score, Tottenham to win, over 2.5 goals and Alli to be carded – 15/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 11/1 to 28/1 – Ayew to score, BTTS, over 2.5 goals and Wanyama to be carded –12/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 11/1 to 28/1 – BTTS, over 2.5 goals and Noble & Fonte to be carded – 25/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 33/1 to 66/1 – Tottenham to win and Fonte, Reid & Kouyate to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 33/1 to 66/1 – Reid, Noble, Wanyama & Vertonghen to be carded – 66/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 80/1 and Above – Lanzini to score, West Ham to win, BTTS and 30+ booking pts each team – 100/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Specials 80/1 and Above – Eriksen to score from outside the penalty area and Fonte, Reid & Dier to be carded – 250/1
- Skybet Player Carded Accumulator – James Collins and Eric Dier both to be Carded – 14/1
- Skybet Both Players to Score – Harry kane and Andre Ayew – 5/1