Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United – Match Preview
FA Premier League, White Hart Lane, London 4.30pm
It’s the final Premier League match at White Hart Lane; a stadium that has become iconic among English fans for the atmosphere inside as well as being home to one of the best clubs in the league for producing homegrown talent. Manchester United will visit White Hart Lane attempting to be the first away team to win at the ground this campaign; an impressive feat by Pochettino’s men. The visitors are in a tough battle for the top four spots and will face an arduous task to beat this Tottenham side who have won nine of their last ten Premier League matches. Will United ruin White Hart Lane’s farewell match?
Skybet Full Time Result – Manchester United to Win – 4/1
Jose Mourinho will have to line up in a more attacking structure than he usually has this season against the top teams. His defensively-minded tactics has seen his side draw a whopping 14 times this season from 35 matches. In fact, in those 35 matches, there has been under 2.5 goals in 23 of them; an uninspiring stat for a club built on scoring goals and winning titles. Will this match be another Mourinho bore-fest?
Skybet Under/Over 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 goals in 90 mins – 4/5
Tottenham manager, Mauricio Pochettino, has no fresh injury worries ahead of the White Hart Lane’s send off.
Ben Davies will likely continue filling in for Danny Rose at left-back, who is still recovering from injury. Whilst the out-of-form Kyle Walker could be side-lined among the midst of summer exit rumours to add to his torrid form. Will the Tottenham defence be able to hold out one more time at White Hart Lane?
Skybet To Keep a Clean Sheet – Tottenham – 6/5
With Jose Mourinho admitting he’s turned his focus to winning the Europa League, it is rumoured he could field another under-strength side.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcus Rojo, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Timothy Fosu-Mensah are all still unavailable for Manchester United due to injury.
With a depleted attack, Henrikh Mhkitaryan has become a key figure In Manchester United’s bid for a top four finish. The Armenian’s close dribbling and unpredictable nature could cause problems for the Tottenham defence.
Skybet Anytime Goalscorer – Henrikh Mhkitaryan to Score Anytime – 7/2
White Hart Lane has been home to Tottenham for over 117 years, it will be sad to see the ground host its last 90 minutes of Premier League football on Sunday. All Tottenham fans will be hoping for a fairy-tale finish at the Lane with a win over the league’s most successful ever club, Manchester United.
Skybet Full Time Result – Tottenham to Win – 4/6
- Skybet Price Boost – Harry Kane to score from outside the penalty area – 10/1
- Skybet Price Boost – Anthony Martial to score and Manchester Utd to win in 90 mins – 11/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost – Christian Eriksen to score first and Tottenham to win 2-1 – 80/1
- Skybet Scorecast Boost (Double Chance) – Paul Pogba to score first and either Manchester Utd to win 2-1 or Manchester Utd to win 3-1 – 125/1
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Each team to take 2+ corners in each half – 5/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Kane to score and Wanyama to be carded – 9/2
- Skybet RequestAbet Up to 10/1 – Kane & Dele Alli to score and 12+ match corners – 10/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Rooney to score, BTTS, over 2.5 goals and 20+ booking pts each team – 12/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 11/1 to 28/1 – Rashford to score, Manchester Utd to win, BTTS and Under 60 match booking pts – 18/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Eriksen to score, Tottenham to win, Rooney to be carded and 30+ Tottenham booking pts – 40/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 33/1 to 66/1 – Bailly, Vertonghen, Herrera & Wanyama to be carded – 50/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Manchester Utd to win, BTTS and Rooney & Dier to be carded – 100/1
- Skybet RequestAbet 80/1 and Above – Tottenham 2-1 and Dier, Darmian & Wanyama to be carded – 200/1